The property is situated in Hull City Centre in a prominent position on the junction of Whitefriargate and Parliament Street.
Nearby occupiers include Marks and Spencers, HMV, Boots and Superdrug.
The property is one of Hull’s grandest examples of Victorian commercial architecture. Stone-fronted (naturally), with rusticated ground floor (naturally), carved heads above the ground-floor windows, pediments elsewhere, and fluted Corinthian pilasters. By Lockwood & Mawson, 1878-79, for the Midland Bank, it is also Grade II listed.
Ground Floor 3,488 sq ft
Basement 1,002 sq ft
First Floor 2,499 sq ft
Second Floor 1,732 sq ft
Third Floor 1,369 sq ft
Fourth Floor 1,308 sq ft
A3 offering will be available on the ground floor with offices on the upper floors.
For further information please get in touch with Simon Currass 01943 850111 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Barclays Bank (0.19 km)1 reviews
- NatWest (0.05 km)1 reviews
- Yorkshire Building Society (0.24 km)1 reviews
- 1884 Dock Street Kitchen (0.24 km)4 reviews
- The William Wilberforce (0.06 km)10 reviews
- Riddler's Bar & Food (0.08 km)1 reviews