Raines House is a four storey building occupying a prominent site position on the fringe of Wakefield City Centre. A well know Landmark building, it is surrounded by retail and trading parks and is only a five minute walk to the city centre. Also nearby are Westgate Railway Station which offers regular services to Leeds and London.
The building is currently undergoing a refurbishment programme to provide, one two and three bedroom apartments., with a ground floor retail element.
- Etihad Campus - Metrolink (31.69 km)2 reviews
- Go North West (32.46 km)2 reviews
- Rustico (0.36 km)5 reviews
- Mex Cantina (0.22 km)6 reviews
- Wharfside (0.49 km)1 reviews
- Mocca Moocho (0.33 km)4 reviews
- Costa (0.34 km)3 reviews
- Grind Coffee Lounge (0.37 km)2 reviews