Melbourne House is located at the junction of Eastgate and Burnley Road on the outskirts of Accrington town centre. Neighbouring occupiers include Eastgate Retail Park and the Tannery Business Centre.
The property comprises of a 3 storey office building, constructed on a concrete frame with brick and glazed elevations and a flat roof.
Externally the property benefits from a large car parking area.
The building currently has B1 (a) office use and planning permission has been granted for a change of use to 31 residential apartments. Revised plans are being drawn up for 45 residential units. To be submitted shortly.
- Bolton Railway Station (12.74 km)12 reviews
- Etihad Campus - Metrolink (19.75 km)2 reviews
- Beatles Magical Mystery Tour (35.61 km)28 reviews
- Monte Christo (0.99 km)3 reviews
- Victoriana Tea Rooms (0.23 km)2 reviews
- Akash Indian (0.16 km)3 reviews