The property is located within the Eastern Gateway of Halifax Town Centre which has experienced significant investment over recent years with the upgrade and redevelopment of the Grade 1 Listed Piece Hal, Central Library and Square Chapel situated opposite Greenwoods Mill together with Halifax train station and Eureka Children’s museum and the Halifax Industrial museum close by.
The property comprises of a former textile mill being of stone built construction, and now has planning permission for 31 residential units.
- Halifax (0.32 km)3 reviews
- Leeds & Holbeck Building Society (0.27 km)1 reviews
- Nationwide (0.29 km)1 reviews
- Bolton Railway Station (25.53 km)12 reviews
- Etihad Campus - Metrolink (21.68 km)2 reviews
- Go North West (21.77 km)2 reviews