Cross Roads Inn comprises a village inn, together with managers’ accommodation. The property is situated in the small village of Cross Roads, approximately 2 miles South of the town of Keighley, close to the village of Haworth, in the heart of Bronte Land, West Yorkshire. Cross Roads village is now part of suburban Keighley.
- Bolton Railway Station (27.17 km)12 reviews
- Etihad Campus - Metrolink (26.67 km)2 reviews
- Go North West (26.24 km)2 reviews
- The Grouse Restaurant and Grill (0.93 km)2 reviews
- Haworth Old Hall (1.08 km)6 reviews
- Cobbles & Clay (1.06 km)7 reviews