The property comprises a single-storey warehouse building, with offices to the first floor. The unit is constructed around sheet cladding to roadside and rear elevations. The roof is pitched, with translucent roof lights set throughout.
The premises benefits from a large surfaced secure yard area which is accessed via New Street. There is also car parking to the front of the property accessed via Hurlford Road.
The property lies in a prominent position on the corner of Hurlford Road (B7072) and New Street, 1 mile south of Kilmarnock town centre.
Motorway access is provided via the Bellfield Interchange, less than 1 mile east of the property, which links to the A77 and in turn becomes the M77 4 miles north.
Surrounding occupiers include MAHLE Systems, Campbell Fuel Oils and Royal Mail Group.
For further information please get in with Tim Whittaker or Ashley Tyler. 01943 850111
- TSB Bank (0.96 km)2 reviews
- Security Locksmiths (1.04 km)1 reviews
- Burns Shopping Mall (1.07 km)9 reviews
- Glasgow Central Station (20.3 km)79 reviews
- Scotrail Railways (20.21 km)13 reviews
- City Sightseeing (20.5 km)17 reviews
- The Jefferson (1.1 km)5 reviews
- Mamitas Cafe (1.05 km)3 reviews
- Frankie And Bennie's (0.25 km)1 reviews