Glenrothes is situated in the heart of Fife, in east-central Scotland and is 32 miles north of Edinburgh, 27 miles south west of Dundee. The town is easily accessible from the central belt region via the A92, linking up with M900 and the main Central Scotland motorway network via the Queensferry Crossing.
The property is situated on the Southfield Industrial Estate. Nearby occupiers include Bosch Rexroth , FTV proclad International Limited and Malcom Logistics.
- The Royal Bank of Scotland (19.07 km)2 reviews
- Hsbc Bank (15.62 km)6 reviews
- Bank of Scotland (14.44 km)1 reviews
- Edinburgh Waverley Railway Station (15.77 km)124 reviews
- Stagecoach Buses (15.59 km)3 reviews
- Edinburgh Trams (15.78 km)22 reviews
- Cafe Continental (4.95 km)1 reviews
- Tipsy Nipper (0.68 km)1 reviews
- Balgedie Toll Tavern (6.48 km)1 reviews