Located within Slaithwaite town centre this former pub has recently been let to a community arts centre. The building is a three story stone Inn dating originally from the early Twentieth Century. The building benefits from original stone details including part arched end elevation, carved stone headers and cills, ashlar stone string coarse at parapet level with recessed stone carved squares. The property enjoys a highly visible location. Nearby occupier include The Co-Op, The Labour Party and a number of in dependent retailers.
- Leeds Building Society (3.93 km)1 reviews
- TSB Bank (4.13 km)1 reviews
- yorkshire building society (3.8 km)1 reviews
- Bolton Railway Station (22.75 km)12 reviews
- Etihad Campus - Metrolink (16.41 km)2 reviews
- Go North West (16.91 km)2 reviews