Glenrothes is situated in the heart of Fife, in east-central Scotland and is 32 miles north of Edinburgh, 27 miles south west of Dundee. The town is easily accessible from the central belt region via the A92, linking up with M900 and the main Central Scotland motorway network via the Queensferry Crossing.
The property is situated on the Southfield Industrial Estate. Nearby occupiers include Bosch Rexroth , FTV proclad International Limited and Malcom Logistics.
- Edinburgh Waverley Railway Station (15.77 km)127 reviews
- Stagecoach Buses (15.59 km)3 reviews
- Edinburgh Trams (15.78 km)23 reviews
- Wok N Spice (2.24 km)7 reviews
- Balgedie Toll Tavern (6.48 km)2 reviews
- Jasmine Halal Indian Restaurant (1.1 km)1 reviews